Posting Country: Kenya Date Posted: Sunday, 23 May, 2021 Deadline: June 30, 2021 Number of vacancies: 15
Location: Dawa Group Limited Ruaraka
Reporting to: FD Chemist
- Daily lab & FD equipment cleanliness.
- Perform physical tests on intermediate and finished products.
- Follow the right documented procedures in manufacturing processes of Experimental batches.
- Online documentation BMR and other related reports.
- Proper maintenance of equipment and change parts.
- Report any non-conformities during and after processing.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Sampling of products for QC analysis.
- Report of any damage or loss of change part or equipment within the department.
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Plant/Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 2 years’ experience and knowledge of pharmaceutical Product manufacturing processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ready to work with minimal supervision.