Location: Dawa Life Sciences – Ruaraka
The Position: Supply Planner
Reporting to: Pharmaceuticals Development Manager
- Ensure that all the activities of the analytical development such as validation, comparative dissolution, testing of new products, packaging materials, and finished products are carried out as per cGMP and GLPs requirements.
- Allocate work to the team and ensure on-time completion.
- Reviews staff’s performance regularly and develop team members to continually enhance both individual and overall work team performance.
- Accountable for pre-formulation studies
- Commit to department safety policies & procedures.
- Ensuring statutory requirements
- Ensuring compliance at the workplace
Qualification and Experience:
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
To be considered, these minimum requirements must be evident on your resume.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Pharmacy.
- 5 years of experience as medical representative or One year relevant managerial position
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Reporting Skills.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Problem Solving Skill
or send to: email@example.com